This post is specifically for all JPA scholar who studying in ICPU right now.

You all can check out from Ridzuan on the 15 of June (rather than 6 of June)
Its a good news for everyone cause we dun need to rush back to home right after the exam.

And the information about procedure of applying an VISA is here
The form is also here.

Link of CEC website

Documentation and procedure to apply for a study permit **

Special for "MC gillian"
Guide to apply for the 'CERTIFICAT D' ACCEPTATION DU QUEBEC' (CAQ) and documents required

Go go go, Canada

0 shell(s):