header-photo
Something happened this few days that inspired me to write this post

I always want to thanks my mum, she is always the most important figure in my life
I remember a time when I called her after the english test.
I told her I am definitely not going to pass it.

She told me "Its ok, A is not everything, make sure you give ur best in every test then its enough"

I dun have the courage to tell the world that I failed the test that time. Because I know I can never put the blame on anyone but myself.

And yet, I am glad that I have family members that never put pressure on my studies. Not like they dun care. But they want me to enjoy my life and study whenever I want to.

I guess this is one of the reason why I am me. I study whenever I want to and enjoy my life whenever I feel like it.

Because I know life is short and in one blink, or maybe one next second, we wont be in this world anymore.

I always wanted to do something in my life. I try to be different.
Or should I say I want to be different?


Whenever there is obstacles in life, I will say it will lead to good things in the end. I applied it even in some small matter in life. Its all for the best

Ask my friends,

If I missed a bus, I wont curse the driver and blaming myself for not running faster to catch the bus. Instead, I know it will change the whole story of life. I know everything happened for a reason. Thus, regret is not in my dictionary, because I know regret will do nothing good for your life, even a little.

As KP say "We have to live with our mistake"
When mistake is done, what we need to do is accept it.
Only he/she who does nothing won't makes a mistake
here is to you,
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

This remind me of a close friend of mine,
he failed a test for three times and he doesnt say no to life.
He told me
"I already did my best"
Thats the spirit we should have in life.
So go for it. And make sure you wont hold any regret of your life.


For better or worse, I am sure it will lead to something unexpected, and maybe, better


6 shell(s):

Anonymous said...

I agree with your points.
Some more, without failure, I guess we wouldn't appreciate success.

LasVen said...

very touching post.. You're right! I shall be tougher.. and never give up.. My mom used to console me that way too.. as long as I tried my best.. It'll be okay.. I hope I did my best in my IELTS....

Anonymous said...

We crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.

@.@

peiny said...

great post!it's a must 4 us 2 hav an optimistic outlook owes...

galaxy0412 said...

wow...
i think tis is the best i have ever heard form hs... nice....

luvprada said...

I wont comment on the 'good things' you mention, but those i dont agree or i just feel like elaborate further

simply from my point of view

>>She told me "Its ok, A is not everything, make sure you give ur best in every test then its enough"

that's agenda behind, telling 'it's ok...' maybe the temporarily remedy, but one is hoping you learn and do much better in future, it isnt just end there with the coaxing 'it's ok'


>>>I guess this is one of the reason why I am me. I study whenever I want to and enjoy my life whenever I feel like it.

Living in such comfort zone never grant any success, anything you want to attain require sacrifices



>>>Because I know life is short and in one blink, or maybe one next second, we wont be in this world anymore.

So shouldnt you achieve something more instead of leading a smooth one?



>>>I always wanted to do something in my life. I try to be different.Or should I say I want to be different?

To be different, you need to have greater will.



>>> Thus, regret is not in my dictionary, because I know regret will do nothing good for your life, even a little.

Depends on how you handle and put regret as, successful people put regret as their motivation to move on further