header-photo
Nana tagged me lo. We are good fren ma, muz do the tag



The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!



1. I HATE VEGE
2. I love sport
3. I love travelling
4. I love to buy sporty clothes and stuff
5. I love to eat meat
6. I am quite talkative in front of my frens
7. I love myself
8. I am satisfy with my life now
9. I love peanut
10. I can jump high
11. I can run quite well
12. I can speak five languages
13. I love to have friends
14. I love dancing but I never go and learn
15. I love friday

1 shell(s):

Anonymous said...

算你识相!