header-photo
I saw so many differences faces everyday.
Looking at those faces somehow guide me to reach into my heart and really think.

My life have been pretty much on a threadmill. I guess I cant stop, and in fact I doesn't want to stop. All my life I had been trying to improve my innate abilities. Stop learning and ignoring those unknowns is definitely the last thing I will do.

The good thing of being young is that you can do whatever you want.
Looking back to my old life, the only thing that stay the same was the dreams I dreamed.
To make a different.

My dreams had once been robbed by the reality of life and now I finally gained it back. I swear I will use all I have got to protect it.
I love thinking, I always am.
If one day I were to refrained from thinking I think I might just kill myself.

I tend to be caught up with my thinking everytime. I realize I actually lost the ability of thinking nothing right now. Anytime anywhere, there must be thoughts in my head.

Its interesting how one can rediscover the pleasure of carrying out the simple tasks, especially when knowing that all around, whenever one looks, are symbols of death. Doing something we love is live. But to live out a life it requires you to be living.

These blog posts, regardless of their worth, are a part of me now.
I have always been proud to be a Malaysian and a citizen of Malaysia and have carried myself with the awareness that I too, can contributed to the developing of this nation sometime at some place. So I strive to help this nation, save is not a word to be use here because I know my country doesn’t need saviour, it needs help instead. None of the country in this world is perfect.

But bring the country close to perfection is what every citizen should work on.

Every man determine who he becomes.
I am well aware of my limitations as a student and as a person. All my striving to improve daily cannot fully overcome those limitations. But despite these failings, I seem to have done some good, and that cheers my heart. When time's up, at least I did try.

I am not sure when exactly is the time I started to redefine my life.
I rediscovered myself as a creature not powerless but, in fact, equipped with the will to redefine my own course in history.
I was brought up in a family that taught me if you want to get what you need, you have to fight for it.

And the lack of government’s concern in some sense made it clear to me that I would have to live by my intuition. That was a fact I learned to accept.
It also trained me to not fallen into the habit of taking everything for granted.

You cant expect everyone to be happy under a nation, some will have to strive to prove their existence. Being able to fulfill one’s most basic biological need does not yet make a man; that makes him a biological creature, an animal.

When you start to fullfill your own dream, thats is when you start to live.

0 shell(s):