header-photo

Seriously I wish I never have to write this thing down.
This is to mark down what I feel and what I think for these three years in this circles.
Trust me, I had tried hard enough to get into the group that once I doesnt , and probably never will belong to.

Its funny how relationship will slowly deteriorate up to a point.
I witnessed how ignorant and arrogant can one be. I am not a perfectionist myself, so when I start to get annoyed by something, you can imagine how wrong the situation is like.

The point is, if you are keeping it to you and your so called "friend" I am totally ok with it. I know how variety this world is. I have been there. But if you crossed into my boundary, I wont be the one who just keeping quiet and aint doing a shit thing. I will rebel.
I will make sure you know the consequences if you offended me.


Saying others is inferior than you is wrong.
Waiting others to do something good to you is wrong.
Assuming you have the most hectic workloads in the world is wrong.
Acting as if everyone needs you is wrong.
Being sarcastic at the back and turn drastically to be the good man in front is wrong.
Commenting on others while you are just the same is wrong.
Being stubborn and never listen to anyone is wrong.

With so many wrong things happening in my life everyday, Sometimes I dun even know what is right anymore. I am how I think. What I do to you is exactly how I think about you.

I tried so hard to understand why would there be so much differences when we are all human. Bragging about how tough his/her life is and saying to the world that he is the best, acting as if the world owe him/her everything he deserved, taking advantage of other people for his/her own sake, never appreciate what others had done for him and etc.

So I come to a conclusion myself, to be this high, you need to be weird enough. There is only a few hundred in the country who make it to this point. To reach here, I know you have to have something.
Remember, the world or people around you doesnt owe you anything.

Thats how u should live your life. Its not a playground, in fact everyone can treat you like a dog on the street. We can donate our things to you, but you wont get anything anymore if you never bark or shake ur tail after we gave you the bone.

Upon writing this I was still thinking of saving some to maintain the relationship within the group. But now I know I dun anymore.

1 shell(s):

LasVen said...

take care!