header-photo
Recently Apple just launch the long awaited Ipad.
They say picture talks. I believe this one does its job well.

Many were disspointed, I am one of them.


Oh no wait! Ipad cant even run four application in a time, my bad about the caption above.

1 shell(s):

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i SDHC[/url] DS FFV2)