header-photo

At times I will fall into deep thoughts about life.
as in, my life

Right now right here, I am lost.
I start questioning myself did I do the right choice in my life. I feel like I had made a lot of mistakes in my life and I didnt work hard enough to squeeze into the most preferable path in my life. A big part of me is the thing that I love. Its in my blood.
Reality and Dreams are two different things.
You see things; and you say, "Why?"
But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
I have envisioned everything about it in my head, and I did rehearsed it over and over again everyday. But I know it will still be a dream if I never actually work on it.

Dun get me wrong, I don't have nothing to regret at all in the past.
But I know I need to do better in the future!

When I went back to something that I liked today after a long time, I suddenly feel the passion of it. I feel connected to it but I know somehow I cant just go for it because of my own limitation. I wish to be it but I know its not the time yet.

I doesnt have the strength and body shape and speed and everything to be it, but who cares?
I know I like it, and thats everything I need.
Yes I am being emo,
but no, I am ok.

I am just at another stage of life. I am glad that a short 1 hour training makes me grows.
Every man dies and not every man really lives. To lives, you must fill what's empty and empty what's full.

And thats what exactly I am gonna do now.

2 shell(s):

Anonymous said...

Technology really is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i SDHC[/url] DS SKu2)

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=zone alarm security suite 7 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg