header-photo
Life is always wonderful with people around you
Friends are always wonderful
Family member are always fantastic
Today when i went back home....i realize that there is a very long time I never take a look at the blue blue sky....Its raining today
After the rain stop, i saw two rainbow on the sky....I suddenly feel that everything beside me is the best, why should i blame other little problems in my life?
What is the big deal of cant make myself fly to Canada? As long as I am happy, anything isn't a problem.
Looking forward to gather with my beloved family and friends....Chinese New year, I am coming!!!
(p/s: I will still study hard)

6 shell(s):

Ying Xuan said...

wah! u saw 2 rainbow at one time?
so lucky!
I miss it, was singing in Redbox that time. Yer~
Juz cherish all the moment u r hvin now.
All the best

zhang said...

haha...
hav a friend like me sure wonderful loh... ^^

sN@iL0810 said...

deng

Anonymous said...

Yeap...we're on the same pace of life... it's not actually a big deal if we didnt make it to canada, it's just that we will envy other people's success...

WinnieWong said...

Sure can pass de la. Remember to buy souvenirs for me when you come back. wahhaa..

Ying Xuan said...

ah zhang perasan....