header-photo

Of flaws

There has been this one thing

This something inside me that kept reaching out for beyond. I think the mistake was overseeing what's beyond but ignored what's within..

Maybe what's really important is to really walk 99 steps further and end it all. Yet I am still clinging to those things like a child. Being grateful maybe is really a choice. It all comes down to how much you are holding on and how much you willing to give. History repeats, only through a different railway.

It is not good to complain and yell like anyone cares. At the end people are for themselves, even closest one.

Maybe it really is like that, some people like you, some people don't. The most important thing is really, just be yourself. But the question is, how long do you need to find it?

Few days ago I was asked the question:" Who inspired you?"

I didn't gave my answer simply because I got no answer. Everything in my life inspired me and moulded me to become the person I am today. And I think most of the time its more towards who inspired you to not be like the person they are. And what happen today will definitely change how I am tomorrow and days to come.



Throughout my life there have been so many role models but in the end as I know them more I see the flaws. Everyone has flaws, its just a matter of time for you to find it out. I love flaws. To see the flaw is the better way for you to love someone, for you have accepted it.

So here is to flaws, for being such a beautiful thing.

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.” 
― Augusten Burroughs.


0 shell(s):