header-photo

This is something I ought to write for so long but i never been able to do so until now. Maybe its because I dunno how to start it at all.

I once heard that "a friend in power is a friend lost". But hey, arent we already been through that together? We spent quite some sleepless nights together helping others but why not even a few lines now?

We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection. True friend is something that can grow separately but without growing apart from each other.

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks"
And now, I think it is cracking.

I understand the fact that the only way to have a friend is to be one. So I always try hard to be one. I know perfectly well that everyone has different stages in life that they have to go through. But forgetting each stage after you stepped through is not something understandable for me. If there is a book for it, I would very much like to read it.

True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. A single flower could be a garden for me, and in turn a single friend could be a world for me. We could have darn a lot of friend but to have intimate friend you can only have a few. Having recently found out the deterioration of this friendship, I feel sad.
I didn't even have the courage to initiate anything. Its like something is lost between us

Its heart wrenching to see a once strong friendship deteriorated to such a fragile state. The feeling is just not that right anymore. There used to be an energy field between us, but now. Its long gone.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. I hope I will never have to reach the last part of this equation. Its a mutual thing anyway, by chance we met, and by choice we choose to be good friend.
I take our friendship as a gift, just like how I treasure my own life.

If you found this friendship somewhere, please help me to water it, because it needs it badly

Perhaps its just forgotten at a corner. I wish it is.

To you, maybe it is nothing.
To me, it is the bleakness of mortal realm.

0 shell(s):