header-photo

Ever had an exam that you got absolutely no enough time to finish it?
I am not a very bright student in every class I would say
but the only good thing about me is I am fast.
I cant hardly recall any of it that I cant finish on time and not leaving early


The exam is totally ridiculously ironically purposely sally made up.
Even the professor was telling us that:" For sure you guys wouldn't be able to finish the exam, so DO the part that YOU THINK you will do most well."
but whats the point?
So there it is, 5 question, consists of at least 12 sub questions for each
total up 150 marks.
And my prediction would be that no one can get higher than 50% for the test.


By the way, the feeling of having only done half of the paper and hearing "10 minutes left" really boost you up to a level than you can never imagine. You will speed up real fast.

For one second you were still at the first half of the exam paper, the next you had done crapping for the rest of the paper.


But what the heck eh?
I finally had it today :)

1 shell(s):

WX said...

the pic looks like those in nippon paint ad